HDFC PayZapp is a complete payment solution, recharge DTH, mobile, users can shop on their mobile at partner apps, buy groceries, flight tickets, movie tickets, hotels. User get advantage to get discounts on shop online, user send money to anyone in their contact list. Customer also can link debit, credit card.
HDFC PayZapp Customer care Helpline, E-mail Support
|Customer Care Contact Number||1800-102-9426|
|Also Call HDFC Customer Care||1800-266-0245|
|PayZapp E-mail Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|To Get connect to start PayZapp App|
Give a miss call
|1800 833 4141|
|SMS to Start PayZapp App||SMS PAYZAPP to 5676712|
|SmartBuy Related Customer Care||1860-425–3322|
Do’s and Don’ts
- Download the App on user own mobile handset
- User Download and register the App on the mobile device having the mobile number as is registered with HDFC Bank products, like Bank Account, Debit Card, Credit Card
- All times logout of PayZapp once user have completed your transaction
- Use all times use screen-lock to user mobile to get more security in case of lose mobile
- Outgoing SMS have to be configured from the SIM that user are registered with, this process is mandatory to successful device verification.
- Don’s download the App in the device which is not yours
- Don’t disclose the PayZapp Secure PIN anyone
- Don’t leave your mobile anywhere without Logout
Frequently Asked Customer Questions
What happens if my phone or SIM lost?
User has to be call to customer care number : 1800-102-9426 and call the SIM service provider and block that
What happens when I change my SIM card from one mobile handset to other, will PayZapp still work?
User need to register the other mobile handset with the Device Verification Code at the time of login. Once registered, Customer can continue to use PayZapp with the other mobile handset and old SIM.
How many cards can I link to PayZapp?
User can link no limit of cards to the PayZapp
Is there Possible to make payments to any eCommerce website using PayZapp?
Yes, User can make payments on any eCommerce site using the PayZapp Wallet.
What is the limits of the Payzapp monthly transfers?
The transfer limit per month for PayZapp is Rs.10,000/- for non-KYC users and Rs. 50,000/- for KYC users.
What if my PayZapp PIN is forgot?
If wrong PIN is entered 8 times continuously, in the 9th attempt the account would be blocked. If user forget their PIN, customer can select the the Forgot PIN option on login page.Through the multiple authentication steps user can reset their secure PIN.