|FAX No||+91 80 4227 5306|
3rd Floor, Sai Arcade,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli,
Bangalore – 560103 Karnataka, India
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I use Digital Signature
- To send and receive digitally signed and encrypted emails.
- To do secure web-based transactions, or to identify the other participants of web-based transactions.
- For eTendering, eProcurement, Registrar of Companies efiling, Income Tax e filling
- To signing documents.
Why my request for Digital Signature is refused?
eMudhra follows strict verification procedures as guided by Govt. of India. That may cause a result of Incomplete application or wrong information is the common causes for such refusal.
What is Certificate Revocation?
A Digital Signature Certificate can be revoked as per the below situations
- Users suspect compromise of certificate private key.
- Modify the personal data.
- Change the relationship with the organization